West Australian Amber Desert Salt – 3Kg
This 3Kg delicious Western Australian Amber Desert Salt is ideal for restaurants or bars that want to add a unique taste to their food, drinks and/or cocktails.
100 in stock
Our hand picked organic amber salt is harvested wet for a nice balanced taste and a crunchy texture. The amber colour comes from the open clay pans and also from the surrounding red ochre kaolin clay fine dust particles that drift in the salt pans and fuse with the salt giving a delicious earthy taste.
We endeavour to remove all clay and organic matter from the salt but some may remain.
- Totally pure and natural. Made by nature, not in a lab.
- No fossil fuel used (solar only).
- No chemicals used, unlike traditional salts.
- Balanced acidity and mineral content provides an excellent flavour.
- 100% Australian made and owned.
Perfect as a finishing salt for salads, meats, fish and veggies. Can also be used in skin care products such as salt scrubs.
Packed in a facility that handles nuts, grains and legumes.
|Dimensions||25 × 10 × 45 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.